- 2 cups dry 1000 Springs Mill organic Black Beans
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoons smoke paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Stir together black beans, corn, red onion, red pepper, scallions and cilantro in a large bowl. Set aside.
Whisk lime juice, olive oil, dried oregano, smoked paprika, salt and pepper in a medium until well combined.
Pour liquid mixture over salsa and mix thoroughly. Add additional salt and pepper, to taste if desired.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.