- 4 cups of water
- 16 oz 1000 Springs Mill Non-GMO Pinto Beans
- 1 1b lean ground beef
- 1 medium diced onion
- 2 large cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 dried chiles de arbol crushed
- I can green diced chilies
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can 6 oz tomato sauce or paste
1.) Soak beans overnight in 4 cups 0f water – do not drain off soaking water once they are done!
2.) Brown the 1 lb of ground beef, then add diced onion and garlic and cook until fragrant.
3.) Combine all ingredients with the beans and water together in a pot and cook until heated through and beans are tender.
4.) Serve and enjoy!