- 3 Cups Organic Hard Red Wheat Berries
- 2 Quarts of Water
- 1 ½ Lb. Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 28 oz Can Organic Whole Tomatoes (smashed)
- 4 Cups Organic Tomato Juice
- 2 Cups Chopped Celery
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- ½ Cup Organic Ketchup
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Soak Organic Hard Red Wheat Berries overnight.
- Add soaked/rinsed Hard Red Wheat Berries to boiling water. Bring to boil, remove from heat. Let simmer for 2 hours or until tender. Drain and rinse well.
- Brown Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- In a large pot, add all ingredients. Stir well, then cook on medium heat for at least one hour.